Returns, Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Every item is hand-crafted to the highest quality standards and carefully inspected before it is shipped. If there is a problem related to workmanship contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to either take the product back to repair in our own shop. In the event that a product meets the qualifications for return or replacement, Sparkle Gear requires that we receive the defective product back at our facility before we can issue a replacement or a refund for it.
Sparkle Gear handles returns of faulty, defective, or otherwise erroneous products on an individual basis. We do not offer returns on any products based on user error of color, size, or design choice (e.g. you meant to order a blue shirt but you clicked on pink instead, or you did not realize that a design is only 2”x2” and does not fill the front of a large tote bag the way you thought it would). Sparkle Gear also does not guarantee that the colors shown in product images or rhinestone illustrations are exactly identical to the appearance of the product or rhinestones in real life. This is primarily because Rhinestones have reflective and refractive properties which cannot always be accurately displayed in the illustrations, or reproduced accurately on the wide variety of displays used to access our website.
Once an order is placed it is dispatched to our studio for production. We try to fulfill every order as fast as possible, so we cannot permit any cancellations. But, if you realize you made a mistake when ordering please contact us as soon as possible, we may be able to make an adjustment to address your issue.
Because all of our items are custom made we do not offer refunds for any reason or circumstance other than those stated above, including when the reason is a mistaken choice of color, size, article or design. If you are unsure of what size to select, or have questions on a color please contact us at email@example.com before ordering so that we can provide additional information on the item you are considering.
Customer Provided Apparel
We do not accept individual apparel items from customers to decorate.
However, in the case of large team orders that have special requirements we will accept items from customers under special conditions.
- Customer is responsible for assuring that any supplied garments are suitable for the rhinestone application process. Damage done to any garment by the rhinestone application process, including but not limited to discoloration, melting, deformation as a a result of the high heat used is the customer’s responsibility.
- Although reasonable care is taken during the production process, in the unlikely event that a final product may not be acceptable after final quality assurance inspection, customer is responsible for supplying replacement garments without charge to Sparkle Gear.
- All customer provided clothing must be 100% new and unworn. If customer provided clothing is found to not be new and unworn prior to decorating, items will be refused and returned to customer at customer’s expense. If customer provided clothing is determined to not be new and unworn after decorating, customer will be subject to a $500 equipment sanitizing and cleaning charge.
- We may remove tags, bags attached accessories, etc. These will be returned to customer, but not re-attached to the provided apparel.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and applicable insurance. In the case the estimate for return shipping is inadequate to cover the shipping costs. Customer agrees to pay additional costs.
- Unless other arrangements are made, customer payment for decorated items must be received before Sparkle Gear decorates customer supplied items.